For Sale

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Class - Capella Wedding Album Class

Six page chipboard album using the brand new Basic Grey Capella line. This line is so gorgeous you just don't want to use it!!!

Class cost $35, at A Place in Time, Kailua, on June 10, 2010 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Here is one of the pages in the album. We got married in 1988 (my, how time flies!!!). I scanned my wedding pictures and toned down the coloring to match the beautiful papers.


Supplies to bring: Paper trimmer, Scissors, Modge Podge or Sobo Glue, Adhesive (i.e. tape runner or double sided tape or glue), Walnut stain ink pad or other dark brown, Dauber or sponge to apply ink, Silver Stickles, Cinnamon Stickles, Black Ink pen for pen Stitching, Piercing tool (opt.), Crop-A-Dile (opt), Corner rounder (opt)

1 comment:

Deb30906 said...

Beautiful! Wish I could be there.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!