For Sale

Saturday, March 20, 2010

More Houston SBS cards

Keep your ears tuned as Elizabeth and I have started thinking about our next Houston SBS. We are participating in a few local swaps and I've got my time full with riding. Now, for more Houston Shoebox Swap Cards (from the March event)! This card was designed by Kristin (missymoomoo from SCS). It was just gorgeous! Loved the papers and the border punching. The center of the flower are black pompons. How cute!
Another beautiful card with beautiful papers -- this time designed by Renee (ReneeOdom on SCS). She embossed and hand cut all of those fleur de lis out for us!
And, finally (for this post) is a card by Robin (robth on SCS). I loved that these stamps fit perfectly with the punches (ala Stampin Up). Wish CTMH did that! Cute card!
Go check out my other blog (my-crazy-never-still-life) as I am posting different cards from the Houston SBS there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!