For Sale

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fun and bright cards!

In a card making mood and I wanted something bright and cheery for an otherwise gray bleary day.  These are made from a page kit called Hoopla from WR Memory Keepers White Out Collection (available at Hobby Lobby and other fine stores).  Added some bling and ribbons.
I'm offering two raffles in connection with the donations I'm raising for the MS150.  I invite you to check out my personal page at MS for more info.   I'd really love your support.   Also, go check out my personal blog http://my-crazy-never-still-life.blogspot.com/ for more samples of cards from this paper (and the link to the MS page).   I'm trying to post different cards and layouts on that blog from this blog.   Enjoy and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

So cute!! Love how you used different Nestie shapes. Is that stitching for real?!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!