For Sale

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Texas Gulf Coast Shoebox Swap

I went to a fantastic Shoebox Swap this weekend, hence the title, hosted by Anita -- Chosen Creations from SplitcoastStampers website. It was the first large scale shoebox swap I had ever attended and I had a blast! It was a whole day of stamping and meeting new people. I was totally surprised when I won one of the Creative Challenges for the Fall card. This is a horrible photo -- think something is wrong with my camera lately. I won some cool Kitchen Sink stamps.


So, again, thanks Anita and the whole Brazoria area SplitcoastStampers! I've already decided that I'm going to have to hold one after the beginning of the year here in Houston so stay tuned for details. And, I've promised a friend that I will get on taking photos of the rest of the cards from the swap and posting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!