For Sale

Sunday, June 14, 2009

She is her mother's daughter


Just finished this layout yesterday. This line is called Twinkling Inks and it is beautiful! It's just hard to find the right picture that goes with the different shades of purple. Here's the story behind the layout:

I come from a family of artsy, fartsy women. My mom can pick up any type of arts and crafts and does a wonderful job. She still water and oil paints, creates tapa ceramics and anything else that interests her, but she never sticks to one craft. My middle sister majored in Graphic Arts. She is now into sketching on Hau Leaves (you gotta see it, it's beautiful!) and other tiny beadwork. My youngest sister has the most beautiful handwriting and creates & sells lots of beautiful girly things at the craft fairs. I used to tell everyone that I had not inherited any of their skills. I'm like my dad, an accountant, Very sensible, reliable, conservative.... that is, until I met my passion, my nitch . . . scrapbooking and other paper crafts. Now, I AM my mother's daughter!

My Book About Me is 8.5 x 11 so that's why this layout is the size it is.

TFL and have a wonderful scrapbooking Sunday!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Just love this page!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!